Thank you for putting your name forward to serve your community!
Running for Municipal or Regional Council or a School Board is a wonderful way to serve your community. In light of your commitment to your community and this year’s uncertainty around the consistent ability to interact in-person with potential voters, CompuStep Inc. is providing a special package for candidates.
CompuStep Inc. Is uniquely qualified to help you get your message out on the web. CompuStep Inc.’s principal consultant has successfully won municipal elections in 2014 and 2018 and currently sits as a School Board Trustee. They are very familiar with the process as well as the strategic nature of campaigns.
Reach out prior to July 31 to secure an extra $50 off the design/initialization fee.
For as low as $39.99 a month with a $799 design/initialization fee, CompuStep Inc. can quickly get your information in front of voters by providing:
- domain registration
- secure website hosting on a fast server with a 99.9% uptime guarantee,
- a selection of attractive designs to choose from,
- up to 5 pages on your website highlighting your assets and why you are running,
- setting up campaign email addresses,
- setting up contact forms (lawn signs and volunteer offers),
- providing links and/or widgets for your social media, and
- one hour of one-on-one training (live remote) to help you maintain and update the website.
CompuStep Inc. can also provide counselling on how to accept donations through your bank or Paypal and add widgets for PayPal.
What you need:
- High-resolution portraits and/or personal images (professional photographs preferred)
- Link to video(s) (if available)
- Written copy highlighting who you are and why you are running for office.
- Social media links (if applicable)
- A Gmail/Google account is helpful for tracking information (A free Google account is fine)
- 3 possible domain names, listed in priority order