Learn about Excel and potentially get better Wordle scores.
This CompuStep Inc. course is hosted on the LearnDesk Platform
To celebrate this new course launch, please use coupon code launch2022 to get an additional 50% off this course! Learn some new skills for the price of a decent cup of coffee!
The coupon is valid until March 27, 2022.
About the Class
What will you learn in this course?
- In this quick course, students build a tool in Microsoft Excel for helping to make more strategic choices in the wildly popular Wordle online word game.
- While creating this tool, students learn about functions and function syntax, relative and absolute cell references, autofill, worksheet navigation and selection techniques, formatting tables, and applying filters to mine a dataset.
Who should take this course?
Anyone who is hooked on Wordle and looking for a way to improve their strategy and also looking to improve their Excel skills should take this course.
- Starting Out In Excel
- Autofill and Cell References in Formulas and Functions
- Worksheet Navigation and Vertical Autofill
- Selecting Data, Formatting Tables and Applying Filters
- Get your Wordle On
- What You Have Learned