Protect your organization
Threats of viruses, sophisticated attacks, and ransomware blackmail are rampant whenever there is a connection from your network to the internet. Effective cybersecurity is not only about locking-down networks and locking out threats, but teaching your staff how to recognize potential threats to mitigate self-induced organizational harm.
CompuStep Inc. will help reduce your exposure to threats by using the double-pronged approach of technical and trained threat aversion.
Our staff has over fifteen years of experience in the field working with mid to large-scale organizations. including utilities, telecommunications companies, large retail corporations, financial institutions, mining firms as well as the government sector.
Our staff has been responsible for security management, analysis, design and implementation of security and infrastructure projects for government and private industry. Their experience also includes delivering manufacturer certified training for multiple security products as well as writing security policies, standards, and procedures.
- ISC2 CISSP
- ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP
- ISC2 CCSP
- SANS/GIAC GCWN
- Tripwire Enterprise Certified Instructor
- RSA SecurID Certified Instructor
- RSA enVision Certified Systems Engineer
- QualysGuard Certified Specialist
- Websense TRITON Web Olympian
- Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP)
- Symantec SIEM
- Symantec Control Compliance Suite
- Microsoft MCITP: Windows 2K8 Admin
- Big Fix Advanced
- IBM QRadar
- Micro Focus ArcSight
- Sidewinder Firewall
- Check Point Firewall
- Tripwire Whitelist Profiler
- Symantec Mail Security
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- Tenable SecurityCenter
- Rapid7 Nexpose & Metasploit Pro.